1) If you are going to post a story, please place it behind a cut. Thank you.
2) When posting a story, be sure to:
• State the title and byline.
• State the rating (G - NC-17, if it came to that.)
• State the genre/sub genre if appropriate. (Gen, Alt Universe, crossover, angst, Mary Su, etc etc.)
• State a brief synop.
3) Any stories posted should do their best to follow the rules of the English language. Spelling should be strong, grammar and use of correct punctuation should also be present. If it does not fit this criteria, the story may be deleted and your account banned from the community.
4) It is my strong, strong recommendation that any fic you posted has been Betaed by someone -- that is, read by someone other than yourself. It seems to be the best way to polish up something before the general public sees it.
5) Re: the monthly challenges: You may only participate in the challenge -- or submit something for the challenge -- during the month it is given. So if you write something for the Jan challenge, submit it by Jan 31st, or it is invalid. You may only submit one story per challenge. If you write more than that, you must choose your best to post.
6) No flaming. If you can't stand someone's work, please phrase it in a polite, constructive criticism mode.